1/28/11

Chemistry


What is chemistry?
yes, is one of the school subject
that I dont enjoy....

I have this conversation with this person who taught me that chemistry is fun and I never thought that chemistry could be define as many thing.
One day I had an argument about maths is the center from our life, but this very person told me:

"math is the tools

its where you stand

or you can step on it

while physics its the application

biology limit to the living things

... chemistry is every where ..."

I still don't like that idea but this person kept on saying:

... well this is chemist way of thinking ...

if you say chemistry in relationship ... people tend to describe with passion

surprise

unpredicted

logic

colourful

strong bond

Because of this person, I realize that I have felt chemistry different than chemistry school subject but its still chemistry...

hehehehe

:)
-VR

No comments:

Post a Comment